Monday 24 April 2017

Where is Rough Sawn Timber used?

Rough Sawn Timber
When it comes to surface finishes for timber, rough sawn timber is the most popular for discreet applications for a number of reasons. Not only is it aesthetically the most rustic and raw of all timbers, but it is also the most cost effective timber to use. The manufacturing process of this timber is more sustainable than some others, and results in efficiency. It is simply cut from the saw, and then it is ready to go. At this stage it can be painted, if desired– without requiring any further treatment. If you look for it, you will easily find that rough sawn timber is used in some discreet applications, the two most common of which we have put together in this article for you.


Timber Beams 

Timber beams are usually used in the building of houses to provide large support points for the framing and construction. Though steel is a traditional and common way of crafting these beams, timber is becoming more and more popular for a wide variety of reasons, including the fact that it is cheaper and less prone to world fluctuations in prices, and builders only need one supplier or fabricator for all the homes structural need. To top it off, timber is lighter and requires simpler handling procedures.

Rectangular Timber Sections

Rough sawn timber is great for rectangular timber sections, as it offers the durability and canvas required for such an application.

Finally, you will find rough sawn timber used in some places where aesthetics and dressing is not a requirement. When these requirements begin to increase, rougher header and dressed timber become more suitable for the job.

If you are after some sawn timber, or any other form of timber for that matter, get in touch with the experienced team at Australian Treated Pine. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, they are masters in the field.


1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete